Thursday, September 13, 2007

Jack Daniels Tech Deck

Cazzaro



What or who is the best Cazzaro? The handbook of language and mythology says that the urban Cazzaro is a person who says bullshit, telling lies and usually boasts of ability and virtue who does not own or possess things that did not. But in the more descriptive terms Cazzaro is one that is there and you count, "But I swear, a friend of mine who is studying medicine, he bought a book and broke it paid a thousand euro, but I swear, a thousand euro, has paid off. " The Cazzaro shoots you a lot of that shit, but a lot of that shit, "Yes, I'll be the one there made me thirty times," says Cazzaro, when in fact they do not even know. But Cazzaro is there and shoot you his truth, his anecdotes of life, indeed, the greatest thing in the Cazzaro are anecdotes of life, so he creates a microcosm, a microrealtà parallel universe of dreams, you tells everything he has done in his life, and it creates all its existential background that does not really exist, but I'll pretends to be true, Cazzaro. But he does so with what, like: "But yes, I could redo things again, but not really because I am referring bore me. "It goes on for hours each time, however, tells you all the time in a different way, yes, because the Cazzaro is imaginative, not smart, he does not remember what he says, then the next time you told in the differently, but then there is that the sgam Cazzaro. this is what delineates quite well the shape of our Tito, because he is so, shoot shit pleased to no end of crap you just said ... like the time told me when I was playing pro evolution with Roma (his favorite team), and after scoring with Totti (his idol) started shouting "Tottiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii !!!!" and then entered his house just Totti saying "I was calling ?".....

0 comments:

Post a Comment