Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Stomach Ulcer Workers Comp




Hello guys!
Now I'll talk about a gaming experience on the net that I have had my brother Tito and ...
The game in question I would not mention it but you just know that in the wake of the various final fantasy and D & D. ..
Our friend decided to create an alter ego ... an elf clear the doubts powers ...
course for him his "pg" + was stronger than all the shard where we were! Considered by all the great + you shit-kickers of all time!
We played on this server until ke closed the beating both me and my brother ke we made a kind of reputation (particularly my brother) and we entered the clan of the moment + strong! Anke
Tito came with us and joined this group of people ... unfortunately xrò anke in this game has proven to be a true court jester ... in fact it was considered little + ke na little man and no one wanted lead to war or doing missions for a certain level ...
Poor Tito was "just like Bobby," had the same importance ke clothed Sam in Lord of the Rings ...
said anke ke + characters considered strong in the game were shaking every time he ke is the crossroads at and of course all the girls ke ke playing this game wanted to meet him in real ...

In fact you should know by now how things really are ...
He was able to take him from me ... ke anke skiaffi I had made the low pg + game in PvP (player vs. player ).... a dwarf!





Well raga ... ke nn now I must tell you ... there are limits ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment