Thursday, September 13, 2007

Shoulder Pain Late Pregnancy





but there's more you'll wonder but justin is limited only to have the State and giant crap shoot ... of course not! Especially playing football god, thinking justin and football I remember the wonderful network of 4 to 3 in a final with Germany in the world but this would be another story ... in fact the shit that I want to tell and I am the only (unintentionally) a witness takes place on a hot day of summer sea where I had the "great" honor to take a shower with the legendary cazzataro of late medieval pagan legends of the eleventh century (or ever Tito) .. I remember well we were in the showers and there were three ... n and in fact we were in I tito three, and his enormous phallus of 2 meters and 15 cm for convenience from now on chiamermo tizianone or giant pink ... the scene sees our hero talk about his sexual adventures on the edge of the wildest imagination of a man .. when I told them that the ill-advised night before I saw a special where Puskas a sample of the 40 could prendre out of 25 shots from outside the box is 18 19 times (if desired) the pole here and then our dear Tito pulled out a pearl he would have won the Oscar oscr of shit (ndr.si land next month to roselle and Tito will be a special guest but will not compete for supremacy full of obvious reasons) because our friend said that during allenamnto blasonta the semifinals of the Champions League could roselle during the "ohh" astonished his companions (with his great modesty) to take in 20 more or less 15 times the pole by pulling out of area moving ..... I'll leave the comments to the reader of these pages and on the truth of the story our hero meets ..... maybe !!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment