Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Does Johnson's Bedtime Soap Really Work?

Day: one

Here we are.
Finally I decided to take the plunge me too.
I thought about it too. And I'm done with that certainly did not give it importance.
I mean ... it's just a blog.
know at first I wondered, but what's the point? I do not need advertising to make me or give me visibility or what you like. And my affairs are always used to tell to friends and so on, and even better live.
Then I started the Paturnie that maybe I did not read anyone.
And then I asked myself, why do it? ... Curiosity, I think.
After many of my friends have one, and this is already enough.
Can I share this with their "experience".

But then I said this whole story is not important, and that if I did that mean that you can do.
I was curious to see how it's done a blog on the other side.
So that's it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment