Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Feminism Brazilian Wax

SURPRISE! ! !

Just today I had promised myself to post anything.
I thought I would start by explaining why the name of the blog.
Then I changed my mind: I wanted to write about things that I like.
But NO!
World Today I will tell you a bit of a 'particular.
A world where the good guys and bad guys do not have easy life does not hide in the shadows, but rather travel to your favorite places and damage to the mad joy.
Moreover, a reality where things are getting worse.
where hospitals do not possess even the most basic tools to protect your health, and those poor bastards who work there must arrabattarsi as they can.
you say: "It 'Gotham City!"
WRONG.
Now, what happened?
Last night I went to a club with a friend to drink something.
Just before drinking a toast, and finally enjoy the sparkling beverage, an individual approached me and, for no reason, I blew the glass by hand.
In no time at all, I caught a piece of cardboard in the face, and lost his glasses. Great
my surprise!
... cut!
After the scuffle, I found myself with a hole on the left hand (as per report) .
A pool of blood and tendons exposed, I was not even the Terminator. (and you could swear that even the bone)
I went to the hospital where, after a short waiting (an hour and a half, but I swear that is little) have been repaired.
It took a bit to close because there were, in order:

-hydrogen peroxide;
-sterile forceps, needle and thread-
;
-local anesthetic;
-bandage;
-patch.

In fact, come to think, I would first write EVERYTHING! (DICK)
From there straight to the police where I discovered that they could not hold the guy because I had not done "pretty bad".
I explain that "THE LEGISLATURE" (imagine a mythical creature and eternal, or at the gun Dredd) , set the minimum to give a prognosis of 20 days, while I have only 8 (acc! Manco half) .
I try to "bend" the law saying that a millimeter down and I lost the use of a pair of fingers (and which by the way is not the complete recovery) failing. So
(example) if I had a broken arm with a prognosis of thirty days, "THE LEGISLATURE" would agree to stop.
As if that was not enough I discovered that my complaint will not lead in any case the guy in front of Justice, but only to a justice of the peace that will give him the maximum penalty some work as a pseudo-social.
And so they brought me back home ...
...
FINE!

Now, I did not want poison with this story (Giuro!), and I skipped all the most sad, cruel, foolish and tragic case, but I think it is important groped to understand the world around us.
But I have good news you know? Open your mind and look with honest eyes.
In this whole affair is just a "cannot" and a host of good ready to help me, ok i "cannot" are two if you count "THE LEGISLATURE.
There is first of all my friend, it will seem obvious, but this is it!
Then there is the owner of the local hospital staff and police, who tried to help me just when I needed it most and against all odds that this world has saved face.
And I want to take this opportunity to thank everyone once again.

THANKS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment